Hello, first of all I thank hashtaglovebooks @ https://hashtaglovebooks.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. So this award is where I answer 11 questions and then make 11 other questions and nominate 5 other bloggers.
Questions for me:
1. Three books you are looking forward to in 2015?
These are just three more books I’m looking forward to 😉
a). Untitled (Throne of Glass 4) – Sarah J. Maas
b). Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements 3) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
c). Invaded (Alienated 2) – Melissa Landers
2. What are you currently reading and do you like the book?
Right now I’m looking for a book to read, though I have a TBR list, since I just finished reading ‘Heir of Fire’ I’m looking for a book like that 🙂
3. Favorite OTP?
I’m still dazed over Daemon and Katy from the Lux Series :p
4. What made you start a blog?
A friend of mine suggested to me to start a blog after he discovered me writing stories in old note books, he said “I’m sure people would love to read what you write” lol :p
5. Have you ever been to a book signing or a book expo?
Sadly No, My bestie and I just go to second hand book stalls and share cartons of books between us.
6. Who is your fictional boyfriend?
I moved on from Daemon in the Lux series to Rowen in the Throne of Glass Series
7. How many books have you read this year?
I’ve read a lot, at least 5 books per week so multiply all that for a year and yeah, approximately 200 books till now 🙂
8. What’s your book habit (ex. always reading with a cup of coffee)?
I have to have something to munch when I read, so usually its chips, and fried peanuts.
9. What book is on the top of your TBR List?
Right on top??? The fourth book in the Throne of Glass Series
10. Favorite song right now?
I’m addicted to David Guetta’s ‘Dangerous’ right now
11. For the New Year’s Spirit: What is your New Year’s resolution?
Well, to maintain my diary till the end of the year is just one
1. Favorite Historical Fantasy Book? Why you like it?
2. The most boring book you ever read?
3. Favorite character you would like to meet in real life?
4. What story do you want to live in? Why?
5. A book that made you cry?
6. A book that made you want to laugh, cry, scream, and get angry all at same time?
7. What’s your preferred genre?
8. A book you could read over and over again?
9. A book you would like someone to gift you?
10. A book you would gift someone?
11. What kind of a girl would you like to be?
1. Nicole Hernandez @ https://fairenreads.wordpress.com/
2. Estefany @ https://estefanysbookblog.wordpress.com/
3. Anne @ https://anneumonic.wordpress.com/
4. Devina @ https://hotchocolateandbooks.wordpress.com/
5. hashtaglovebooks @ https://hashtaglovebooks.wordpress.com/
I’m looking forward to seeing the answers for these questions 🙂