Hello Fellas 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award (Yay!) thanks to misscaseyw @ https://thedrunklibrarian.wordpress.com/2015/04/20/liebster-awards/
Thank you sweetie for nominating me and the others should definitely go check out her blog as this award is to initiate people to check out other blogs. Trust me, she is worth it 🙂
So here it goes…
1. Thank the person/people that nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger/s who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 other blogs that have 200 followers or less
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own
Mmmm… The Eleven Facts About Meself :p
1. I’m practically blind. – 7.5 on both the eyes 😉
2. I have a weird obsession for sweet things, specially chocolate. (Might die from a sugar rush one day)
3. Whenever I go out I feel comfortable if I wear my watch. Mind you, this is to even go to the supermarket.
4. I once had a pet dog I named Scotch for just a day. See my mom hates pets 😦
5. I love to wear frocks, they make me feel feminine.
6. I hate snakes and reptilian things, in fact I’m even scared to look at a picture of a snake. Ophidiophobia!
7. I don’t have a particular genre when it comes to books, I read all kinds of books and sometimes I have fave genres for each week. Weird, I know!
8. I love charm bracelets. (That’s a really odd fact about me)
9. Most of the times I write my dreams as stories, and put a little bit of myself into the stories. Sometimes it might be things I already am or sometimes it would be things I want to be.
10. I’m an eggitarian. Meaning, I’m a vegetarian who eats eggs, salmon and dry fish in the non-veg category.
11. I think I would have made a very bad prehistoric or olden day man (okay woman here) because prehistoric men hunted (eggitarian here) and in the olden times there were a lot of snakes. (Shudder!)
The Questions Casey wants me to answer:
1. What song can you not stop listening to right now?
Right now? Not actually a song, but I can’t stop listening to the theme song from Game of Thrones (Guilty!)
2. Who’s your favorite fictional character? Could you beat them in a fight?
My all time favorite character is Sherlock and yeah, I think I could do it. Write now I’m obsessing over Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) and no, say why would I fight him in the first place? 😉
3. What are you most impatient for at this moment?
I’m impatient for a lot of things but most of all I’m dying for the third book n The Dark Elements series “Every Last Breath”
4. Take your favorite book — or a book you like a lot – and turn its title into a porn parody title. (If this is sacrilegious or otherwise makes you uncomfortable, just do some sort of spoof. I’m lenient; mostly I want creativity and bad puns!)
Game of Throes 😉
5. Remember that favorite book above? Describe it in less than 200 characters.
Ahh… Game of Thrones. Well It is practically full of twists and turns as uyou would have probably heard about. But I also find it so realistic even though it is a fantasy and while every book has its cons too GOT is kinda unique to me. All the characters that I categorized as the bad guys are eventually turning goo and unlike other books where you have the bad guy and the good guy GOT shows the good side and the bad side of all the characters. Well I could go on :p
6. Would you rather be made of paper or of beef wellington? Defend your decision.
Er… Paper?! I don’t want people wanting to eat me. lol
7. Word association time! I say “all,” you think . . .
ways (lame, I know)
8. When was the last time a book made you really angry?
Yesterday, Well I was reading Game of Thrones and just wanted to smash Joffrey’s face somewhere.
9. Do you wish you read more? Why don’t you?
I do, I try to read everyday but then college and work and all that 😦
10. What was your most recent Google search?
Beef Wellingston. I’m from Sri Lanka guys, we don’t have it here.
11. Giving yourself 1 minute and no cheating, how many states (in the U.S.) can you name?
So Answer these Eleven Question for me:
1. What era do you think you’re best suited to?
2. What kind of person do you wish you were? Describe please!
3. Why did you start a blog? (Give me something interesting)
4. Describe your dream man/woman 😉 (interesting stuff)
5. Have you ever written a story/book (doesn’t have to be completed) and if so what’s its name?
6. Do you remember the first book you read, if so what’s the name?
7. Why do you read or rather do you read?
8. What relaxes you?
9. Something you regret.
10. Something that you don’t regret.
11. What is the imaginary pet you always wanted to have? Don’t like pets, well try them 🙂
My Eleven Nominees are… Tan ta dang…
1. Simau @ https://siimbe.wordpress.com/author/siimbe/
2. Isma @ https://ismaizzath.wordpress.com/author/ismaizzath/
3. Stephanie @ https://sstephanie95.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/books-before-movies/
4. Minushi @ https://minushiperera.wordpress.com/
5. Meraki @ https://mayraakee.wordpress.com/
6. Joe @ https://joe2poetry.wordpress.com/
7. Tim @ https://timcoster.wordpress.com/
8. Sabiscuit @ https://sabiscuit.wordpress.com/
9. John @ https://johnandmargaret1607.wordpress.com/
10 Jade @ https://scatterbooker.wordpress.com/
11. Millie @ https://milliethom.wordpress.com/