Hello my lovely bloggers 🙂 I’m absolutely delighted to be nominated by Millie Thom, a fruitaholic, a really nice lady and the blogger of Millie Thom where she writes wonderful short stories and fun things and The Snow Melts Somewhere where Millie writes travel. You should definitely go check out her blog if yo haven’t done it yet. You just have to.
Well, off to the post, here are the usually prerequisites
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
So let me now answer the question Millie had asked me:
1. Which is your preferred way of expressing yourself creatively, either on your blog or elsewhere (e.g. art, poetry, photography etc.)
Writing, writing has always helped me express my thoughts. Whether it be a fantasy novel I’m writing or a romance or even a short story, some part of me is embedded in the writing and even though I like to poke my self in every business (crafts, sewing, drawing) writing helps me express my creativity more 🙂
2. What do you like best about blogging?
Meeting fellow bloggers
3. What is your favourite genre in books and films/movies, and why?
I don’t really have a favorite genre. I read and watch all types of genres but if I have to pick it would be fantasy. There is something about watching or reading fantasy that is related to the present but maybe our hopes and wishes inserted into them as well. And well, I have to admit it, hot guys act fantasy movies 😀
4. Which three qualities do you value the most in a good friend?
Patience, honesty, warmth no matter what.
5. Are you a city-loving person, or do you prefer the quietness of country life? Give your reasons?
I love both the city and the country side.
Love the city for its easy access to everything but hate the noise, the crowd. Love the country side for its quietness, the solitude but hates the snakes and all other creepy, crawly creatures. Yikes!
6. Is there any particular time of year where you live that you like the best, and why?
Sri Lanka is near the equator so all throughout the year it is almost the same weather. But I like December when I can start decorating my house, go on trips and receive gifts 😉
7. Do you have a favorite flower? If so, what is it you particularly like about it?
The sunflower. I have no idea why I even like it but my mom used to say that I had added sunflower to my name when I was younger. Maybe it’s something to do with the fact that it faces the sun whichever direction the sun is.
So here are the questions for my nominees:
1. Do you like to read books? Why?
2. Tell me the character which would resemble the true you?
3. The name of your first crush and have you ever told him/her that?
4. If you could be one character out of a book, what would that be?
5. The little things that put a smile on your face everyday?
6. The happiest thing that has ever happened to you?
7. Do you believe in true love? (Did I sound like a corny website there?)
And the nominees are:
Good luck guys 🙂