Yay! So yes, I have been nominated by Alicia for the Blogger Recognition Award and I’m so excited about it. For people who don’t know Al or haven’t checked out her blog yet, I’m telling you, you’re missing out a lot. She does lots of fun posts and really nice book reviews.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to!
2. Write a post to show off your award!
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
4. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
5. List who you’ve nominated in the post and link your post to Edge of Night.
How my blog started
I was always a reader my proof, the think impenetrable glasses I wear. That inspired me to write stories and you would find my school notebooks scribbled with short and long nonsensical, cliche stories :p A friend of mine who read the books asked me to put the stories online and help me create a wordpress blog back in 2011. Going strong from then, and hopefully improving the stuff I post I’m so happy and contend in this blogosphere 🙂
Two new advice I have for new bloggers
1. Appreciate other blogs. Read through them, enjoy them. Be thankful and responsive.
2. Update as much as you can. The more posts you do, the more readers would check you out. So yeah update your blog regularly.
Hope that helps